domingo, 28 de noviembre de 2010

Eva Larue Halloween 2010 terror bride

Eva LaRue & Family Look Spook-Tacular

Eva LaRue, husband Joe Cappuccio, her 8 1/2-year-old daughter Kaya and a friend looked absolutely spook-tacular at the 17th Annual Dream Halloween event in Santa Monica, Calif. on Saturday (October 30).

The All My Children alum recently opened up to Celebrity Baby Scoop about the joys of motherhood: "Motherhood is the most important thing to me. So all the stressful and silly things that I used to worry about before are gone. Or even the big things like career ambition and being self-driven and my lack of patience - all of those things are no longer there. I'm a completely different person in those ways."

Eva also said that their family is likely complete:

Well, he [Joe] has 2 grown kids, an 18-year-old and a 21-year-old. We talked about it, but I think we're probably good where we are. I'm 43 so I don't think at this age I want to go back to diapers and waking up and all of that. Kaya has our full attention right now and she's loving it. I think it's probably good all around for all of us with just one."

Photos: Fame

No hay comentarios: