miércoles, 23 de febrero de 2011

Eva LaRue of "CSI: Miami" is the prime-time queen of white pants scenes.

Here, tight white pants with a flowerly shirt. LaRue is also well aware of the attention her white pants get. http://evadelarue.blogspot.com/
hottest csi miami nu breast telanjang hot برهنه mikxufa nagi gol голый наг

She even said in a recent interview with CTV.ca: “I have a bit of a love-hate with my white pants. I have to say it's more of a hate. I don't know how I ended up being the one always in the white pants at the dirtiest, filthiest, grossest crime scene. And I begged the wardrobe department never to put me in white pants again. But obviously I lost.”

Lucky for us, she lost. Nobody looks better on TV than Eva in those white pants. Even the actors in the crime scenes must be impressed.

No hay comentarios: