sábado, 5 de abril de 2008

Eva la Rue is a Hot Mom, by KD Griffin

Eva Los Angeles Premiere of LionsGate’s “Happily N’Ever After” Hosted by the Hot Moms Club
There’s a a nifty interview with Eva La Rue (did I just ryhme?) over at American Fitness. She chats about eating correctly and finding time to work out despite her busy schedule. In addition to her CSI role Eva hosts E!’s Modern Girl’s Guide to Life and is a single parent to 4 year-old Kayla.
“I signed myself up for Pilates and yoga classes. I needed to get back into a regimented workout,” admits LaRue, who also takes walks in the neighborhood with Kaya and their dog Bingo. Although exercise class isn’t always possible, a couple of days a week she tosses in lunges, squats and isolated movements for her hips. “These moves are my constant no matter what other routine I’m doing, and I always do something for my arms like bicep curls,” she says.
She also has a sweet tooth. Ah a woman after my own heart
“I am a chocolate chip cookie and brownie fiend,” she says with a laugh. “I can go without cakes, ice cream or other desserts but life is simply not worth living without a chocolate chip cookie every now and then.”

No hay comentarios: